• Manage and develop skillsets of Documentation Department staffs.
• Identify areas for improvements to develop processes to enhance working efficiency and effectivenss for Documentation.
• Preparing and monitoring accurate information for construction of complete sets of export documents to ensure timely shipments.
• Assist in daily, weekly, monthly and annual “Sales Reports” and “Presentations”
• Support sales department in customer service and enquiries (e.g. providing quotations, update shipment schedule)
• Support sales department in coordination with customers to ensure end -to-end sales process is completed (e.g. following up with customers for packaging designs, deposits, and payments)
• Coordinate with cross functions to obtain data/information for day-to-day operations and provide to Sales Team Projects coordinator
• Other tasks upon request.
• University/ Degree in Foreign Trade, Ecoomics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing
• Morethan 03 years working experiences in seafood export industry
• Detail oriented and high working speed, ability to meet deadlines
• Good at time management & presentation skills
• Fluently English skills
• Good computer skills: Ms words, Excel, Power Point
• Salary : Negotiable
The New Target, having developed a strong understanding of the market, already have a strong track record of placing executives with some of the world’s leading service providers. We are in the perfect position to assist you in your search, whether you are a candidate from within the industry looking for a career move or recruiting for your organization.
Our specialist team have an in-depth understanding of their sector, are efficient in utilizing their expertise in order to work speedily and accurately throughout the search process. Our consultants have built up strong industry relationships across the global, which is key to producing excellent results in such a diverse & fast paced global market
We are in a position to provide the great solutions in the following areas
Tel : (028) 39151639