PROJECT COORDINATOR & FINANCE ANALYST
- Vị trí
- PROJECT COORDINATOR & FINANCE ANALYST
- Số lượng
- Nơi làm việc
- Can Tho
- Mức lương
- Thỏa thuận VNĐ
- Công việc
• HQ Coordination and BOM Support
• Act as the point of contact and communicate the project status to the HQ monthly;
• Proactively manage, coordinate and organize activities and schedules for HQ representatives and BOM including meetings and correspondence;
• Prepare and consolidate monthly reporting materials to the HQ and BOM, meeting agendas and minutes; action logs and ensures timely follow up by necessary parties;
• Ensure all requirements of the by-laws and process for the Annual General Meetings are met in a timely manner;
• Assist with reporting requirements to accreditation, licensing and funding bodies;
• Ensure related travel and hotel accommodations for representative from HQ are arranged;
• Financial Analyst
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking;
• Analyze financial data - and create financial models for decision support;
• Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews;
• Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for Improvements;
• Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures;
• Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization;
• Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials;
• Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and excel dashboards;
• Increase productivity by developing automated reporting / forecasting tools
- Yêu cầu
• University degree in Finance/ Business Administration or relevant
• At least 02 years of experience in administrative and financial reporting/ industry is preferred;
• Strong knowledge of business management principles, financial reporting
• Strong project management - strong planning and solid organization skills including multitasking and time-management;
• Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking, interpersonal – verbal and written;
• Good English skills
• High proficiency with computers: MS. Office
- Quyền lợi
- Salary Negotiable
- Nhà tuyển dụng
The New TargetThe New Target, the world's fastest growing career community, are hiring on the consultant team.
We truly provide a great exemplary service to clients and candidates alike.
We want to work in a professional environment surrounded by a collaborative team full of really smart people.
We ensure that the best solution is achieved through a detailed understanding of our client's strategy, organization & culture and the specific objective of the recruitment assignment & the abilities and aspirations of our candidates.
We hope to achieve and maintain a successful, long-standing, healthy and trusting business relationship with you now and through our future.
Join us and come be a big part of making that happen.
- Liên hệ
- Appy via email@example.com
- Đăng ngày
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ