Aquaculture Project Manager
- Vị trí
- Aquaculture Project Manager
- Số lượng
- Nơi làm việc
- HCMC or Cantho City
- Loại công việc
- Mức lương
- Thỏa thuận VNĐ
- Công việc
A summary of the main responsibilities of this position are:
- Project management
o Responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes.
o Lead and inspire the project team; Monitor project activities, project expenditures and the project budget
o Coordinate work with project partners and external consultants in the project.
o Ensure timely delivery of all required project reports/presentations and responsible for communication with the client
- Technical backstopping
o Provide technical advice related to production, R&D, and other field activities
o Responsible for the quality control on all project deliverables
o Review and develop training materials, survey instruments, and other materials required
o Train the trainers
- Acquisition & business development
o Develop and maintain effective working relations with customers
o Identify needs of clients and develop project proposals to support them
o Forecast and track the pipeline of aquaculture related leads and proposals.
- Yêu cầu
- - M.Sc. in aquaculture or agriculture.
- 5 years of experience in aquaculture, with a proven track record for project management
- Excellent in both verbal and written English communication
- Good understanding of Asian aquaculture production systems and the market
- Strong project management skills – organized, attention to detail, ability to challenge and convince stakeholders with different views
- Strong analytical skills, resulting in clear recommendations for our clients
- Intellectually curious, hands-on, results-driven with a proactive attitude
- Good social skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Service orientated
- Responsible, proactive and a positive thinker
- Eager to travel and discover.
- Quyền lợi
- - Premium & compulsory insurances;
- 13-month salary, 17 annual leave;
- Performance review per year;
- Other competitive benefits.
- Nhà tuyển dụng
CÔNG TY TNHH FRESH STUDIO INNOVATIONS ASIAThe leading agriculture consulting and R&D firm of Southeast Asia is looking for a Finance Manager
Fresh Studio is the leading agriculture consultancy and R&D firm in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to make our clients successful in the sustainable production and marketing of food. Since 2006, we have worked passionately to achieve this mission and assist our clients to improve all practices from farm to fork. With a professional international and multi-disciplinary team of 80 staff, five offices, one food lab, two R&D farms in Vietnam and Myanmar, we are playing an important role in professionalising the agriculture sector in the region. To further increase our positive impact on the agribusiness sector of Southeast Asia, we are looking for a Finance Manager to be based in our Ho Chi Minh City office.
For more information about Fresh Studio, visit our website http://www.freshstudio.vn
- Liên hệ
- If you are interested in this position, please send us your motivation letter, CV detailing your qualifications and previous experience. Please send this to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Đăng ngày
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ